- Run or walk your 5K on Sun. May 9 at 8 am in Corporate Woods
- Capped at 400 participants on a first-come basis
- COVID Safety Measures Apply (See Below)
- Run or walk your 5K at a time and place convenient to you
- Virtual event capped at 1100 entrants
- Connect with other participants by sharing your photos on FB
REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 3
(Registration deadline for a mailed out packet is April 23)
REGISTER ONLINE or BY MAIL ONLY
NO registration at Packet Pick Up or on Race Day, May 9.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE!
REGISTER BY MAIL (coming soon)
We’re famous for our cute, colorful designs on women’s-cut shirts. Our tees are an ultra soft poly/cotton blend with minimal shrinkage. Sizes are offered from XS through 4XL, so there’s a fit for everyone. We also offer youth tees in XS and S.
Use our size charts to help select the best fit. The charts show dimensions of the shirts laid flat, not the circumference. Ladies size chart is HERE. Youth size chart is HERE. Note: Shirt fits the same as last year.
REGISTRATION FEE $30
Girls 18 & under: $25
2021 AdventHealth Women’s Training Team: $25
ASSISTANCE FUNDS AVAILABLE
We want the Mother’s Day 5K to be accessible to all women and girls. We offer a limited number of scholarships for the race entry fee. If the entry fee is a financial difficulty for you or someone you know, please contact our Race Director about our assistance program.
Three ways to get your shirt and packet
Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, May 8, 10 am – 2 pm, AdventHealth South Overland Park, 7840 W. 165th Street, Overland Park
Race Morning Packet Pick-Up
Sunday, May 9 from 6:30 to 7:30 am on site at Corporate Woods
(Please practice social distancing at the Packet Pick-Up table)
Mail-Out Packet Option
— Register by April 23 to select this option
— Packets mailed by May 3 so you will have your shirt on Mother’s Day
— Additional mailing fee is $6
Covid Safety Measures
- Masks are required before and after the race
- Masks may be removed while out on the course
- Participants are required to practice social distancing
- Wave start to ensure runners and walkers are spaced apart safely
- Water stop uses disposable water bottles
- Grab-and-go food bags after the race
- Hand sanitizer stations located near the portapots
- Sorry, no spectators
- View our complete Covid Safety Plan HERE
Note: The Mother’s Day 5K takes place rain or shine. The race director reserves the right to cancel or amend the event due to severe weather. As is the case with other running/walking events, refunds are not given for weather cancellations. Registration fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.