Hello KCE Friends!
As we all try to figure out how to navigate through this pandemic, the KCE Board has been working on how to reopen our club. Here are a few things to remember as we work toward returning to group runs, walks, and other activities:
- Do not participate or meet for activities if you are feeling ill. Please do not participate if you have a fever or have been exposed to anyone unrecovered from COVID.
- High risk individuals should consult their physician before participating in any group activities.
- No high fives, handshakes, hugs, or any form of physical contact with one another. Maintain social distancing guidelines including when taking photos.
- No spitting, uncovered sneezes, or “farmer blows”. Please carry a tissue with you.
- Do not share personal items, including energy gels, water, or towels.
- Carry your own hydration pack or belt.
- Keep your run/walk group to 4 or fewer.
- Be considerate of other walkers/runners/dog walkers you may encounter on the street or sidewalk.
- Coffee and breakfast should be on your own.
- Be kind. There are varying opinions, beliefs, and feelings as we try to get back to together. If you are not comfortable meeting, that is OK. If you are ready to see your friends and get back out there, that is OK. We have to be respectful, kind, and considerate during this time as we take on the next steps.
Most importantly, I hope you are all staying healthy– mentally, physically, and emotionally.
President, KC Express