KC Express BRAG Team
Our BRAG program can help you train for a 10K (6.2 miles) or Half Marathon (13.1 miles), or you can join us just to get into a regular running/walking routine and learn how to stick with it. Together, we can make running and walking more enjoyable and relaxed, so you can reach your goals.
When: Saturdays from June 25 – October 15 at 6:45 a.m.
Where: A new location around the metro each month (hang out afterward for coffee, breakfast and conversation.)
Cost: $40 + race entry fees, fee includes:
• Saturday morning group runs/walks with on-course support (water and Gatorade)
• Weekly training plan that safely builds mileage to 10K or Half Marathon distance
• Guidance from Head Coach Helen Wilms, with help from KC Express coaches/mentors
• Women’s-cut BRAG team tech t-shirt (breathes and wicks away sweat)
• Connections with new and seasoned runners/walkers
• KC Express membership, including discounts at runner specialty stores
Coach: KC Express is excited to announce that Head Coach for 2016 is Helen Wilms. Helen is well-known in the KC running community for her extensive experience, her warm and friendly presence, and her professional coaching skills. She will be assisted by KCE members who are RRCA-certified coaches.
You can train for any race, but our schedule is designed for the Plaza 10K, September 11 and the KC Half Marathon, October 15.
Reach your running or walking goals. And become a part of KC Express, a group of active women who love to run or walk together. Join the KC Express BRAG team today!