REMINDER: REGISTRATION IS CAPPED AT 3,500 ENTRANTS.
DON’T MISS OUT—REGISTER TODAY!
2018 MD5K Registration is OPEN!
*At packet pick-up on Saturday, May 12, if space available. No race day registration.
Not sure if you’ve registered? Confirm registration here.
Through April 15th, $30
April 16–May 12, $35
PACKET PICK-UP PRIOR TO RACE
Dick’s Sporting Goods, 119th & Nall
Friday, May 11, 4–9 pm
Saturday, May 12, 10–6 pm
Race Morning at Corporate Woods from 6:30–7:30 am.
REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS — SUBTRACT $5 FOR:
- 2018 SMH Women’s Training Team
- Girls 18 & under
- Groups of 10 or more (details below)
(Please note: we only offer one discount per entry)
GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE SAVE $5 PER ENTRY!
Get a team of ten or more runners/walkers together to save $5 on each registration. Here’s how it works:
- Make sure you have at least 10 committed participants in your group.
- Make sure everyone in the group knows the team name prior to registering.
- When registering, click on the “5K: Member of a team of 10+” option.
- Click the “Join Existing Team” button on the Team Selection slide. Type your Team Name in the search field and add yourself to that team. (Hint: if you cannot find your team name, you are likely the first person on your team to register. In that case, click the “Create New Team” button)
- Complete your registration and checkout as normal.
- Remind your other team members to register!
ASSISTANCE FUNDS AVAILABLE
We want the Mother’s Day 5K to be accessible to all women and girls. We offer a limited number of scholarships for the race entry fee. If the entry fee is a financial difficulty for you or someone you know, please contact our Race Director about our assistance program.
Note: The Mother’s Day 5K takes place rain or shine. The race director reserves the right to cancel or amend the event due to severe weather. Registration fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.