KC Express can help you achieve better fitness, make new friends, train for upcoming events, and learn more about women’s health and wellness. Join our friendly and supportive group for some good, healthy fun!
Membership includes these benefits:
- Free group runs and walks every Saturday morning
- Monthly meetings on topics relevant to women’s health
- A way to help other women! We host the Mother’s Day 5K, Kansas City’s only run/walk exclusively by women, for women
- Discounts at running specialty stores
- Volunteer opportunities to support your sport and other good causes at the same time
- And perhaps most importantly, friends and training partners who share your goals – and your pace
Join us! You can become a member today with online registration or print and mail in the membership form. Dues are $25 per year. Membership is based on the calendar year, expiring Dec. 31. For those who join in the last quarter, memberships paid Oct 1 through Dec 31 will be good through December of the following year.
If you’re not quite ready to join, feel free to come to a meeting or Saturday walk or run as a visitor. You’re always welcome!
Reminder: In 2011, KC Express became an independent member club of RRCA; we are no longer a subgroup of Mid America Running Association. To continue to be a part of both fine organizations, you will need to join them separately.